(Pack D includes all updates from packs A, B & C)
- The Portal© spellcheck and thesaurus is now available instantly from the command line
- You can now save your chat lines and tell history from the chat and tell monitors
- The HP Bar Setup Assistant now accounts for no max HP/SP/GP values if that's the way your MUD works
- You can now save your cartographer maps as a bitmap image
- Check out the handy-dandy new Autoscribble!
- The Room Monitor has gotten a facelift
- Easily copy events from one group to another
- Now copy your cartographer sprint results once into an alias or macro, then use instantly anytime
- Instantly search for text in room labels and memos
- The Portal© Cartographer now supports customizable, non-English map exits
- The enemy name now appears in the HP1 and HP2 bars for Portal© supported MUDs
- Portal© now allows multiple instances to be invoked if you choose
- The ;stubs command has been fixed
- The MP3 goofiness has been settled
- Memory upgrades in place
- Command Line Tab-Completion (wait until you see this one, it alone is worth the download)
- Improved mp3 music features including integrated media controls and playlist functionality
- Batch deletion/clearing of map levels added
- Automated timestamp added to file session logging
- @FOLLOWING variable added
- ;stubs command added to manually update Cartographer room exit stubs
- ;mapundo command added to manually undo last Cartographer action
- Spaces around the operand in ;if statements now work
- Status events and ticker actions are disabled when all events get disabled
- You can now switch maps while charting or following
- When charting up/down in the Cartographer, the current map level's attic/basement will be used as default
- Charting into a room with no reverse exit will now leave only 1 link (only if there are stubs grabbed from the
- Improved overall memory handling
- Added the cool new handy-dandy Room Monitor
- Fixed the comma-in-variables-used-in-functions bug
- Fixed the image scaling problem on the main screen
- Improved overall memory handling
- Active-keyhistory option automatically displays matching keyhistory in the command line (freaky at first, but hugely
cool after using it for a while)
- Option switches (for case-sensitive, filter, etc.) have implemented to allow for enhanced command line event creation
- You can now rename map levels
- Cartographer map levels can now be up to 50 characters in length
- Instantly send a forced command, even if in a wait pattern or in a script
- ;panic command added for scripting (to invoke panic mode)
- ;break command added to halt scripting and clear the command buffer
- ;cycle command now accepts variables (to allow for expanded cycle functionality)
- Fixed the mapping bug which dropped exits when automapping vertical levels
- The @() function (case statement) functionality has been fixed (sorry about that)
- The secondary connection - efficiently login two players at once!
- Spellchecker and thesaurus added to the Autotyper!
- Super-enhanced alias/macro/event script creation including variable and
function grabbers that make developing complex scripts a breeze
- Greatly simplified player profile management
- Real-time updated mudlisting with hundreds of muds to choose from
- Insanely cool "skin" support! Customize the look of Portal© to fit your desires!
- You asked for it - variable linewrapping functionality!
- Increased scrollback/keyhistory
- Export your player profile while online
- Export/import aliases, macros etc. alone to share with friends
- New easy-config main screen menu hotkey customization
- View multiple levels at once in the Cartographer
- Sleek new look
- More canvas labels!
- Instant export/import of canvas profiles for infinite canvas possibilities
- Send text files with batches of commands to parse through the system
- Lightning fast, TRUE shortest-path Cartographer sprinting!
- New Cartographer exit stub highlighting and auto-completion (these are so cool)
- You can now grab labels for the rooms when you're charting a map
- Batch map importing/exporting in the Cartographer
- Disable/enable individual events via keyboard commands
- New idle-panic feature to safeguard against nosy bosses
- Stand-alone help system
- HUGE memory handling and efficiency upgrades - by far the most stable Portal© yet!
- Over twice the command-handling speed of Portal VIa making Portal© GT the fastest text-based gaming client on the
- Now, get ready for this . . . NO MORE ADVERTISEMENTS!